Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Tia & Pooch Leave 'The Game'


Looks like this season of The Game is going to end with a BANG!

According to HipHollywood.com, Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall's characters will not return to BET’s highest rated show.

Is it me or are the cast members taking turns at 'resting' between seasons? This comes as an interesting twist, especially because their characters Derwin and Melanie are central to The Game’s plot. HipHollywood's source also adds that both have a lot going on right now, something I don't believe. I mean, c'mon! You're really going to push aside the gig that got you all these other opportunities!?



I wonder If Brandy's character becomes permanent 'coz If she does, I hope they drop the 'ghetto' branding on her. Lets hope their characters are replaced as well as the writers 'coz girl, this season is so corny. I'm honestly only watching because of Brandy. But Anyway...

Do you think this is a good decision? Will you tune in next season? Let me know..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment