Protect the Boss Episode 12 Korean Drama Preview. Korean Drama Protect The Boss Ep 12 with English subtitles is available here to watch online you don't need to enter password or anything just watch all parts here and enjoy. In this episode Ji Heon is fighting and viewers don't want him to give up. Also after releasing this episode Protect The Boss EP 12 the ranking of this drama has increased also the viewer's comments in different sites. All you have to share your opinion with us this will make us our blog/channel alive.
Spoiler/Synopsis Protect the Boss Episode 12 Eng Sub
We get to see JH’s absurd jealousy, ES’s mischievous defiance turned to horror, and Mu Won’s amusement at the both of them (while NY is hilariously invisible, once again). I feel like I can practically see MW falling in love with ES, and JH is so far gone already that their rivalry has just been kicked up about 100 notches. I know I have been using the word “love” a lot this post, but I really do love the feud that JH and MW have going. Their fights are so immature yet so natural that they seem like siblings, and the best part is that they are so equally matched. Their witty banter is excellent (when they don’t resort to body-checking each other) and so far it’s been about 50/50 in terms of who has come out on top (although MW definitely wins this round by threatening to take out ES twice for every time that JH interrupts them). One of the reasons this show is so fun is that no one acts completely mature (even JH’s adorable dad) and that they’re all childish in different ways. NY is petty and irrational, MW laughs at everything, ES resorts to violence, and JH...
No comments:
Post a Comment