A Thousand Kisses Episode 9 Korean Drama.
A Thousand Kisses Ep 9 Text Preview
Next week’s episode looks promising as Woo Jin tries to take his relationship with Joo Mi to the next level. He is slowly falling for her as attested by how jealous he was when he sees her with another guy.
Spoiler/Synopsis A Thousand Kisses Ep 9 Eng Sub
Woo Bin: What can Popeye do to help?
Joo Young: You took all these pictures? Thank you!
Woo Jin: What is your relationship with the photographer?
Joo Mi: What?
Woo Jin: If you are going to Seoul, ride my car. Go to Seoul in my car.
Yang Joon Hee: I’m pregnant
Mother-in-law: What?
Husband: Yang Joon Hee!
Woo Bin: Did the pictures that I sent you help?
Joo Mi to Joo Young: Maybe that person (Woo Bin) likes you.
Soo Ah: Oppa and that unni (Joo Mi) are fake.
Woo Jin’s father: What do you mean by fake lovers?
Joo Mi: I’m sorry
Woo Jin: Now my heart has changed. If it’s okay with Joo Mi, I would like to marry.
via Soompi Thread
No comments:
Post a Comment