Friday, July 29, 2011

Heartstrings Ep 10

Heartstrings Ep 10 | Heartstrings Episode 10 Korean Drama | Heartstrings Ep 10 Recap | Heartstrings Ep 10 Preview. Popular romantic drama “Heartstrings” has just revealed ‘Part 4′ from its OST series, which includes the song, “I Guess You Don’t Know“.

The song played for the first time during the ending scene on the sixth episode, and was officially released on July 20th. “I Guess You Don’t Know” became an instant hit, as it accurately captures the sorrowful feelings of Park Shin Hye’s character, ‘Kyu Won’, who witnessed an intimate scene between her crush, ‘Lee Shin’ (played by Jung Yong Hwa), and another woman.

The lyrics portray someone who loves another, but the person she loves will not realize or acknowledge her love for him. Hence, it fits perfectly with Kyu Won’s secret love for Lee Shin.

We welcome your comments, but please be civil, DO NOT SPAM and STAY ON TOPIC. Comments deemed inappropriate will be removed and repeat abusers will be banned. Commenting is a privilege that will be revoked for violations of our Comment Policy.

Five Teasure Island, Code Name Blue, M Signal...I can see some similarities in the names..is this ANOTHER band??? FNC's gonna flood the kpop market with idol bands..

You don't know how long I've searched for this song when I heard it the 1st time in YHFFM! I was getting impatient but fortunately I know now.

been waiting for this song! and i just realize that ft island also did an ost for this drama..somehow i feel like its you're beautiful reunion xD jang geun seuk! i think its your turn next, :

WOW...i love this song so much i'm dying waiting for it to be released...and it was sung by FNC newest project group?? will it the group which the x-member of cnblue-gwangjin?? i heard he is preparing to debut in new group soon..i don't know,just guessing though..

Love everything about this showwwwwww! The Drama itself, its getting better by the way. The songs! Awesome! And the actors! YongHwa Oppa! And ShinHye! Cute together. Though Im a YongSeo shipper :DD I like both!

I love Heartstrings OST... so heartwrenching. Did not expect the plot to be like this - that Shin Hye's Kyu Won - is a martyr. Hope it won't be a one-sided love with Lee Shin for long...

No comments:

Post a Comment