Friday, June 8, 2012

Lady Gaga Speaks Truth to Her Fans and Those Who Hate

















"I don't wanna be your f*cking Queen, I wanna be your friend," Lady Gaga communicates.

As well as slaying on the Auckland stage, during a performance of 'Hair', Lady Gaga took the time to address her lil' Monsters. Speaking into a microphone attached to the sick motorcycle she sat on, Mother Monster proceeded to speak on peoples actions and to those who hate on her (*cough* Madonna *cough*)

"Sometimes it makes people feel better about themselves you know, to put other people down or, make fun of them or, maybe make mockery of their work and... that doesn't make me feel good at all. That just makes me feel like I'm not being a good human being.. I feel like If you're a really good human being, you can try to find something beautiful in every single person," She says.

"It's a challenge but at the end of the day, I learnt so much this year about that, I learned a lot about negativity, I learned a lot about people trying to tare you down and umm... I'm just not that person I.. and I never will be, and I don't even wanna fight back coz it's more important for me to keep writing music, coz that's all I really care about.. the music," she continues.

"When I look into your eyes every night I don't see a fan base that wants me to fight or bite or uh.. be.. be uh... shady and c*nty the way we all used to be. It's OK y'know it's fun right?! But at the end of the day we're in a new place in society aren't we?! Aren't we in a new place!!?"

She speaks to the Gays, "Can't I believe in being born this way!? Can't I be gay and not have to slice you!? Can't I be gay and not have to be a c*nt!? Can't I be gay and not feel like I have to READ you or be shady or ...Can't I just be myself and not have to do that!?" she expresses as she continues on to speak on the relevance of 'Born This Way'.

I really love the message, I think it speaks true to entertainment & pop culture worldwide. I love how she indirectly addresses the obvious Madonna shade. Here's to you Gaga!

Check out the video clips below and some aftermath pics as she arrives back to her hotel. Wine in hand. Yass Gaga! #cheers





No comments:

Post a Comment