Naruto 552 Spoiler. Get the latest Naruto 「ナルトネタバレ」 552 Spoiler and predictions. And if you would like to discuss the spoilers or predictions, please leave a comment below.
Naruto 552 Spoiler is not available yet, we will update this page as soon as the spoiler is out.
Naruto 552 Summary
In another world, ninja are the ultimate power–and in the village of Konoha live the stealthiest ninja in the world. But sixteen years ago Konohagakure was attacked by a fearsome threat–a nine-tailed fox demon which claimed the life of the Hokage, the village champion. Today, peace has returned, and a trouble making orphan named Uzumaki Naruto is struggling to graduate from the Ninja Academy. His goal: to become the next Hokage. But unknown to Naruto and his classmates, within him is a terrifying force . . .
Naruto 552 Prediction Chapter Title: The Battle Royal
Itachi: Explain to me the situation Naruto.
Naruto: Apparently Alovera is disguising himself as allied shinobi around the battle field. Causing all shorts of chaos by attacking in the shadows.
Itachi: Alovera? You mean Zetsu?
Naruto: Yeah that guy but don't worry about that I sent out 100 clones to different areas to handle the situation.
Itachi thinking: Naruto has clones spread out & still has this much power?
Itachi: Good so I guess our job now should be to search for the masterminds behind this. But where do we start looking?
Naruto gets a shocked look on his face
Naruto: Somethings coming... Something truly powerful... I... I... sense 7 incredible chakras. 6 of them are like myself & Kirabi while the 7th is... Madara.
Itachi: It looks as though he's found us.
Tobi is shown with the 6 jinks of pain. Without saying a word Itachi glares at Tobi & hits his mask with Amaterasu. The flames quickly vanish within Tobi's vortex. The mask becomes brittle & brakes apart revealing his face. Everyone looks on in shock.
Tobi: I see so it's like that. I guess Kabuto can't do anything right. I shouldn't be surprised you are after all Uchiha Itachi. What's with that look? Did you actually think such a technique would work on me?
Kirabi: Dude... WTF is up with your face man?
Itachi: It's the result of decades of battle wounds & experimentation on his own body. To think you were actually able to fuse Hashirama's DnA using Zetsu as a catalyst.
Tobi: You knew of Zetsu's true origins all along? Clever little brat but I guess that's to be expected from my greatest pupil. Actually, that's not entirely correct. Sasuke has most likely surpassed you by now.
Naruto: Where's Sasuke!
Naruto rushes at Tobi but passes right through him & is knocked back by a blast from one of the Jinks of Pain.
Itachi: Calm down Naruto! Kirabi assist Naruto with handling those Jink Edos. I'll deal with Madara.
Tobi: I'll play your little game just to show you how futile your efforts truly are!
Tobi raises his hand pointing at the holy trinity. The 6 Jinks of Pain can be seen rushing past Tobi in Kirabi & Naruto's direction. Itachi appears behind Tobi & launches a Katon. Tobi absorbs the Katon using the power of Hungry Ghost. Itachi rushed in behind the Katon using it as a distraction, steps to Tobi's side & launches a kick. Tobi blocks the attack with his arm & uses Shinrai Tensai to knock Itachi back. Itachi deflects some of the damage by activating Susanoo.
Itachi: So it seems as though you have to materialize in order to actually use your other abilities.
Tobi: Clever little boy.
Kirabi & Naruto are fighting off the Jinks attacks. Kirabi pulls out Samehada & strikes one of the Jinks.
Kirabi: Hey Naruto I think I figured out how to stop these guys. Notice how their regeneration becomes slower every time Samehada feeds on them. I need you to bust there shit to create openings so I can drain all their chakra. Think you can handle that?
Naruto: Of course!
Kirabi jumps behind Naruto as all 6 Jinks rush. Naruto fights them all blocking, dodging, & counter attacking hits from all sides. 9 chakra hands come from Naruto's back & grabs all 6 jinks. Naruto jumps high into the air while holding all the Jinks & creates a Rasenshuriken with the remaining arms launching it at the jinks who're now under him. The Jinks are all heavily damaged but start to regenerate. Naruto quickly pins them all down with chakra hands. Kirabi goes to each Jink & places Samehada on their chest draining the remainder of their chakra. The Jinks turn to dust. Naruto & Kirabi can be seen breathing heavily.
Kirabi: And.... that's the last one.
Naruto: Good let's go help Itachi.
Kirabi has a shocked look on his face. Naruto turns around & his facial expression changes. Itachi can be seen from behind turning into dust revealing Tobi with his hand out(human path ability). Tobi is shown with blood on him with his clothes torn revealing Zetsu flesh over part of his chest & arm.
Naruto: Noo!!!!
Naruto rushes at Tobi. & Tobi responds with Shinrai Tensai. Naruto is pushed back a bit but moves forward busting through. Naruto is shown standing behind Tobi with tears in his eyes holding a Rasengan. Tobi is shown coughing up blood with his arm, shoulder & part of his chest missing. Tobi pulls Samehada towards him using Shinrai Tensai & steals all of the chakra taken from the Jinks.
Tobi thinking: Shit this isn't enough to fully heal this type of injury. I must return to the Zetsu tree quickly...
Naruto: I'm not done!
Naruto tries to rush Tobi again but passes through him. Tobi warps behind Kirabi & grabs him while using Hungry Ghost path to drain his chakra. Naruto dashes forward to stop Tobi but he vanishes along with Kirabi.
Naruto(crying): I... won't let it end like this... I won't let another person die for my sake! Hold on Kirabi I'll find a way to save you!
Secret Hideout
Tobi appears in front of Zetsu with Kirabi knocked out.
Zetsu: Madara!
Tobi: It's time... *cough* get me to the sacred tree quickly...
Kirabi's corpse is shown on the ground lying next to the Sage of Six paths items. A closeup of the Hashirama clone is shown. It opens its eyes to reveal Madara's EMS pattern with Rinnegan ripples.
Madara: I'm finally compleate!
The End
End Chapter
Tags: Naruto 565, Naruto 551 Raw, Naruto 564 Confirmed Spoiler, Naruto Manga 563, Naruto 562 English, Naruto 561 Read Online, Naruto 558 OneManga, Naruto 559 Narutocentral, Naruto 560 Narutofan, Naruto 557 Mangahelpers, Naruto 556 Raw Spoilers, Naruto 555 Spoilers, Naruto 554 Predictions, Naruto 553 Download, Naruto 552 Predictions, Naruto 552 Raw Pics, Naruto 552 Raw Scans, Naruto 551 Ohana, Naruto 552 Nja, Naruto 552 Mangastream, Naruto 552 2ch
No comments:
Post a Comment